31 August, 2008

To GO GIRL or not to GO GIRL... That is the question

Welcome to our Go Girl Ad Campaign
*disclaimer (we are not associated with the actual brand in any way shape or form)


We here at The Fancy Tomboy's Blogspot have got our knickers in a twist over the energy drink GO GIRL...made for and marketed towards women and affeminate men alike...

From the moment I peeped it's radiant bubble gum pink encasing sitting on my male roomate's desk, no..no..let me start over....  From the moment I grasped the slender can in my girlie fist and drank the nectar of the gods (super citrimax...appetite suppressant extraordinaire)...  I knew I was hooked.  It's not so much the flavor (Go Girl GLOW even boasts the ability to improve skin texture!!!) as it is the immense satisfaction that I get... knowing that I'm walking around, in public drinking from an obnoxiously pink can called 'Go Girl'.  Also, I'd be lying if I said the drink didn't keep my feminine PH in balance.  

Please enjoy the beginnings of our ad campaign for the ridiculous product called.... Go Girl...

More to come...

Standby..

1 comment:

Crames said...

I can't wait to finally see these.