10 September, 2008

Delta flight 1669 from Cincinnati to LAX on Sunday - m4w - 32 (Airport)

Have you always dreamed that someone would notice you and post something about you on Craigslist!? Me too!! After browsing the Missed Connections day after day in hopes that my wishes would be granted.... it did indeed happen.


Delta flight 1669 from Cincinnati to LAX on Sunday - m4w - 32 (Airport)
Reply to: pers-745278444@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-07, 5:16AM PDT


You were behind me at the Delta gate counter in Cincinnati then when
we boarded the plane I was in first class. You were seated in the
first row just behind the first class section over my right shoulder.
You were wearing a knit hat, an aqua blue top and a skirt with cowboy
boots. Beautiful, long dark hair and a gorgeous face. Very European
and artistic looking. You looked like exactly my type! I was wearing a
blue British Flag t-shirt, camouflage shorts and orange running
sneakers. You caught my eye from the moment I saw you in Cincinnati
and I know we made eye contact at least once. I wish that I'd had a
chance to say hello and strike up a conversation. I'd love to have to
opportunity to meet you. I know this is a long shot but if you should
happen to see this please don't hesitate to reply to this post. Are
you out there beautiful? -Hopeful in L.A.

No comments: