18 August, 2008

Overheard at the Death Star: The Revival of Pippen


So I've noticed that this blog tends to revolve around the same few characters...

This is the reason why I have decided to give the beloved character Pippen a name for his gay alter-ego.  Because it is quite evident to me that he has one.  I shall christen him as 'Young Adult Perilous'.

Today was a ground-breaking dat for Young Adult Perilous.  Not only did he arrive in a shiny, happy, slithery coat remisiscent of Michael Jackson at the 2003 Humanitarian Awards:

But he happily declared to all of Music Video: "I am sooo down with the gaaayyyss!!"

Daft$tar was conveniently already reading the hot new blog "Stuff White People Like" and ooohh what do you know... The 88th thing that White People like is "Having Gay Friends".  Please read at your convenience.

Anyhow... Young Adult Perilous brought up some valid points.  He disagreed with "Stuff White People Like" in that he does not believe the blogs statement: "When a straight person goes to a gay nightclub, they are reminded of how progressive and tolerant they are." (Direct Quote)

He feels that 'straight' people go to West Hollywood because it is the "most hedonistic fucking party scene in LA".  To further pontificate his stance he explained "I mean... drive down Santa Monica Boulevard on any given night.. there is tequila and semen flying through the air and spilling out onto the streets."


What can I say?  The kids right.

And Young Adult Perilous... If you're reading this... just know that because of you, whenever I am approached by anything of the male species.  The Eternal buring question that I will ask myself is:  Is he hitting on me?  Or does he just wanna talk shows?

No comments: