15 May, 2009

just wondering...

The last person I saw: I am currently surrounded by people: Chris, Grant, Duane, Rebecca & Michael
The last person I talked to: Chris.... we discussed "nightmares"
The last person I kissed: Derek
The last song I heard:The Presets "My People"
The last movie I saw: a super 8 film of Doron wrestling the tigers from Roar in his 20s ..does that count??
The last tv program I watched: Family Guy while falling asleep
The last book I read: I am currently reading the fictional.."God of All things" and and the non-fictional..."Girls Like Us"
The last time I laughed: a few minutes ago when Chris said "they all poop out right there" (i think he was refering to California Highways)
The last time I cried: hmmm... i think when the animal adoption commercial comes on the telly
The last dream I had: I dreamt
The last thing I ate: A veggie sammie from TeaForest! That sounds like a magical ferngully rainforest where I want to run off to bear the all of my children and raise them in the wild while living off of eucalyptus nectar.
The last thought I had before writing this post: i have to finish making this FTP link for Diane before I leave work

No comments: