22 December, 2009

Crouching Tiger, Hidden 'Session

Call me 9 years too late... but I'm head over heels for Lo and Jen's Desert Antics in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon... For instance: She chases after him and his tribe into the huge vast desert..... They roll around in the sand for hours. She runs away. He carries her back to shelter. They roll around in the sand some more. He saves her life. Again. She finally takes a damn bath ....and then wallah...fireworks! Sexual tension at it's best..... They become a little duo of bohemian/nomadic/spiritual horseback riding sexiness.... Looking hot riding horses in their Siouxie Pashmina's and then ending the day in a steaming hot outdoor bath watching the stars shoot across the sky...

rolling in dirt, just like I told ya


serious mac attack (the love scene)


this "love montage" is ridiculous, but oh who am I kidding... I'm a dweeb and i love it!!!!

No comments: