08 September, 2009

breathing should be so easy


i can't cry to you, because then you'll worry. i can't cry to you, because you'll think I'm weak. i can't cry to you, because nobody likes truthful feelings. i can't cry to you, because nobody wants an honest answer. i can't cry to you, because I won't be stone-faced and professional. i can't cry to you, because I'm just too tired. i can't cry to you, because I can no longer stand the sound of my own voice. i can't cry to you the way I want to. I can't really seem to cry at all. Sometimes I want to give up, but then I'd see your face and you'd know that I had failed. You won't ever know how hard it's been: the past the present the future. You won't ever care about how I got here. And I will get there. All you'll know is that everything is all good now.
But I still won't cry
to you

No comments: